Well, as is typical Memphis weather, the forecast is changing by the minute. As of now, they are saying that we will get freezing rain this evening and into the morning. Am I terrible for wanting a snow day? We very rarely get those....ok, so I won't go hoping too much, but it's ncie that there's a chance!
I am home alone today, working on getting things ready for the clothing sale at church. Our living room has been transformed and has a lot of baby/toddler things we are getting rid of. We will deliver them to church Thursday. At some point today I have a few lessons to prepare for my general music class (music history unit).
I am also making a big crock pot of turkey noodle soup, YUM! It is going to be cold this week and will be nice to have something that warms ya up on hand!
The girls are at daycare, though I am going to pick them up a few hours early to spend some time with them and let them help me with dinner.
I caught up on my sleep and am grateful to have had that chance.
Well, time to get dressed and run to the store then finish my goals for the day.
edited at 3 pm....WINTER WEATEHR ADVISORY issued for tonight...hmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment