Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Report Card Day and EVALUATIONS OVER!

Abbi got her report card today, and I am proud to say that she earned ALL top marks! She made the Principal's honor roll again and some other awards. I am very proud of her, though on one hand some of it doesn't make sense because of her lower conduct grades late last year. I am still proud of my girl!

I had my last evaluation today during my percussion class. I thought it went pretty well, and the Asst. principal doing it was only there half of the class. I will have my post eval conference in the next day or so, so I am anxious to see how she thought I did. At this point, I am very glad the process is over...I only have 2 more short pieces of paperwork to do and submit, nothing big at all.

I'm off to cook dinner and then Orchestra practice tonight, whoo hoo! It is SOOO cold and the drizzle is apparently mixing with sleet, that's a bit of excitement, though no one is touting it as that.

Later...

It is later now, Orchestra went great and I am sitting here eating an apple. YUM, even though I am cold and it is cold...it's good for me.

So, my oldest daughter has told us that she wants us to get an RV. WHAT?!?! She is 6 and wants mommy and daddy to buy an RV, lol. TOO FUNNY. We told her that we'd love to have one, but they cost way too much. Like a typical kid, she still wants us to get one anyways.

BRRRR....why can't it just SNOW, no, we get cold rain. I have to admit I'm not wanting snow to get out of school...I actually WANT to be at work tomorrow, my band is getting some serious work done on contest music and I just want to be there with them to continue getting a LOT done.

I just want something other than cold rain and snow is pretty, and different.

:)

No comments: