I had such a FABULOUS time playing. Of course I sit pretty close to the drum set and electric bass guitar so hearing myself was a bit rough, but that's ok! There must have been 150 voices in the choir and the church was pretty full both services, WOW is about all I can say.
It was so much fun to play, and even this ol' Catholic gal appreciated the sermon given too! It was about WORK (as in our daily jobs/careers) and I tell ya, just about exactly what I needed to hear with my own job kinda having a rough year. Perhaps it is indeed Divine Intervention that has led me to the Orchestra, I am anxious to see where else it leads me with this newfound love.
This gal must work on laundry and such, not been home very much lately. Dave is at church at a meeting and the girls are napping so I need to turn into housewife and get everything done. More playtime tonight at the new church...yipee!
No comments:
Post a Comment