We awoke this morning to a very white world! The girls came bounding in our room soon after 8 am and it was all I could do to crawl through the layers of sleep to wake up, throw on some clothes and run outside with them. Upon inspection, we have between 9-15 inches here. It depends where you measure it. I took a lot of pictures and it is a very pretty, albeit very cold morning. It isn't supposed to get much above freezing today after all, so this may stick around awhile.
I did take several pictures and will post those here sometime today. I am trying to warm up right now. Libbi got tired of the cold fast, but Abbi is out running around.
I got word this morning that Irene passed away peacefully sometime between 1:30 and 4 am last night. My Dad is going to let me know the details for the funeral arrangements. We'll be making the trip probably tomorrow. Dave and I are trying to get the girls to stay with friends as to not miss any school. Right now though we can drive or go nowhere as the roads are NOT in good shape.
More later...I am going back outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment