So, a nice RELAXING Day for us here! I slept/dozed until 9:15 am while the girls played quietly. Once I got up, we watched ANNIE. The girls then got their ipods (well, really mp3 players, but they call them ipods so I do too) out and did a dance party for me on the Cha Cha slide...only they heard the music, not me since they both had it playing on their ipods lol. Ten, Libbi found ROLLY POLEY FISH HEADS on hers and it was so cute hearing her sing the song over and over! Silly Daddy for loading it on hers!
We made pizza rolls for lunch then got a shower. We were trying to wait for the sun to come out, it was still chilly with the clouds. Around 5 pm out it came and the girls went outside to play with the neighbor kids. Turns out they invited one over for dinner and how the heck can you say no when the girl is standing right there??? Anyways, I had made just enough for an extra person so that helped!
After dinner we went on a family bike ride to take GS cookies to Kevin and Jen, and stayed there a bit chatting and catching up. Poor Libbi had a small collision with her sister on the bike and got a scratch on her chest. When we were leaving, she then got ehr shoestring wrapped around the bike and fell again....MY MY the girl was quite the meltdown queen. BUT, she got over it quickly and we were able to ride around both lakes!
Once we got home, we all settled down to popcorn and a movie. I am not real sure what it was, but we were all together! Libbi pooped out early and went on up to bed, but Abbi made it pretty much the whole way before retreating herself.
Temps got to about 61 degrees.
No comments:
Post a Comment