Saturday, March 14, 2009

WARM WEEK AHEAD!

Looks like the weather will be near perfect for spring break here at home with the girls! Looks like we can get in a few bike rides, some picnics in the back yard, and maybe a trip to a park or two. How sweet it is to know we can be lazy and have fun (and catch up on laundry and housework).

I have found a few long lost friends on facebook and will probably spend way too much time on it the coming days.

Abbi and I went to the store today for a 4 hour shift to sell Girl Scout cookies. WOW, she sold 168 boxes, pretty much on her own! I taught her how to say hi to those people coming in the store, but to ASK every person leaving if they'd like to buy cookies. She did and so many people turned around and bought them because she asked so sweetly! This puts her at just over 300 boxes total, WOW! Nadine is going to try and get us in a few nights over spring break to sell them there again. I just love how nice the people are that live in my town. Everyone smiled at us and had such nice words for Abbi. Did see a few friends too. The last 15 minutes though, she sure got tired and I could tell she was ready to go home. Dave and Libbi had dinner all ready when we got home so that was extra nice.

My bed beckons me. I will not stay up late tonight playing on facebook. I have orchestra in the morning.

No comments: