Not an exciting day here by any means.
Dave left just before 7 to go play golf, or maybe it was earlier...not too sure as I was asleep.
I woke around 8:30 to find Libbi asleep and in bed with me. At 10 am she was still asleep so I knew Abbi wasn't going to make Girl Scouts today.
Libbi got out of bed at 11 am. She moved to the couch and fell back asleep after eating something. No apparent fever, but a bit of a cough and congestion. Dave got home at noon to find both of us on the couch resting. I fell asleep after that and was out until 1:20 pm. Libbi slept all afternoon and at 4 I woke her up and she asked to take a bath so we did. She's been awake and a chatterbox since then. Dave did give her some cough medicine, which helped.
Abbi spent the afternoon playing up the street at Hana's house. She had a good time.
We are very boring today. It is only 60 degrees and cloudy, so a boring day outside too.
Memphis did win their basketball game today in the tournament. However, Dave has been watching Band of Brothers ALL day so I consider that mega boring! How much war does one person need to view in the span of a single day?
And to think my big excitement of the day was changing the sheets on my bed...whoo hoo! And I've done two loads of laundry.
I'll post it here if anything gets more exciting, but a bit of boredness is kinda nice. Though I have been home a whole week now and ONLY left to go to dentist or doctor appointments. I have not gone out to eat any meal, I have not gone to Walmart or the grocery, I have not left to do anything just for fun. It HAS been fun just to be a homebody for a change, but now I am antsy. I've slept so darn much that Monday is going to be unpleasant. Well, at least my body gets a bit of getting used to it by having to get up early to go play at church tomorrow. Tomorrow I hope to go buy the materials to make the veil for Abbi's First Communion.
Oh, Libbi has a new name for me...I am now her Momma Mia. and Dave is her Daddy Dia. She is sitting next to me working on rhyming words. Chatterbox as ever, but that's ok.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment