7 am wake-up call (GRRRRR). Had to get a shower and get the girls up to head to dentist appointments at 8 am. They behaved perfectly and neither one had any cavities...YIPPEEEE!
It is 20 degrees chillier today, only 60 instead of 80 and it's cloudy too. The sun tries to peek out, but quickly goes away.
We came home and napped a little before lunch. For lunch we made homemade pizza, which the girls always love. Dough was a tad sticky and it was stuck all on my hands, but Abbi rescued me with flour!
After lunch, Libbi played some card games with me (well, more like she made stacks, I picked then she showed me the card I picked lol). I also spotted her reading Dr. Suess RED FISH BLUE FISH to the cat, Shakespheare was asleep at the time, so he was a perfect participant in Libbi's reading session.
Not sure what the rest of the day holds...but right now everyone is just laying around, appearing to take another nap. LOVE LAZY DAYS!
We finally started the grill up around 6 pm to make hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. The girls were out playing with all the kids and some left for dinner. Abbi came and asked if Hudson could eat with us and if they could eat outside. I said sure lol. Hot dogs are easy to "share" with more kids. They set up a picnic out front in the yard and Dave and I were able to eat alone inside. WHOO HOO, I should have lit a candle, but well, I did not think of it then.
After dinner the neighbor girl and ours were begging me for a bike ride...so off we went before daylight left us completely. Libbi was feeling better.
Once we got back, I sat with Jennifer for a bit and we just chatted. It was a little too chilly for mosquito's to be out, but was still lovely. We just let the kids play in the dark and loved every minute of it.
Of course the night time routines called us and we all went back inside. The girls got baths and then went to bed.
Another nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment