Do you promise not to tell anyone?
Are you sure?
Ok, well...maybe not.
Well gee.....here goes.
I am caught up on folding my laundry! Probably 2 weeks worth, maybe more. I can't be sure.
But for just exactly 30 more minutes, I am caught up. SHHHHH, it is a BIG secret, don't tell anyone.
LOL. I have been doing laundry since I got home at 5 pm. I made dinner, worked on laundry, straightened the kitchen and picked the girls up from daycare. After dinner, Dave took off to church to meet with Tim to go over menu things for Saturday and the girls and I set to work on this laundry. Abbi folded sheets and blankets, Libbi folded towels and I folded everything else. I have a load in the wash waiting to go in the dryer (when it is done drying its current load) and one more load that needs to go in the wash tonight to almost catch me up overall.
DARN, I just remembered that I have a comfortoe and pillow to wash too, oh gee. Guess I have more laundry left to wash than I thought. Ya know, TWO dryers would be able to keep up with me. My washer does a great job, but the dryer takes longer per load.
We have a SOLUTION though to our dilemma. We have budgeted to get a new washer and dryer in a BIGGER size towards the end of March. The washer is old and so is the dryer.
BUT, for now do you promise not to tell anyone that I actually folded everything in those baskets?
Life goes on.
Libbi had a good day again at school. She had a few moments of not so hotness tonight, but we got through them. While we were folding clothes, she was completely enthralled in a show on the weather channel about tornadoes. It was funny! I'm not sure the girl even blinked while she folded towels and watched the show.
Abbi is so into delivering her girl scout cookies and collecting the money. I am very proud of her. She too has had a good week at school. Her spelling words were a bit tougher this week than normal so I hope she does well on her test tomorrow.
I have not been sleeping well. Last night, my insomnia was not anyones fault hehe. I was wide awake at 5 am, I had some really strange dream about me being on a seminar somewhere near a downtown city. I was in a park on the outskirts of the city...within a long walking distance, having lunch with someone. All of a sudden, a very large airplane flew by and then crashed, nose first, into a place near the city. I remember things being hectic and very dangerous and it was VERY similar to all the 911 things. EXCEPT, no plane hitting a building, least I don't think. Very odd. Then I woke up. I don't think I was scared or anything, just it was so different than any of my other ones that I remember.
We have storms coming tonight. I bet my girls end up in my room tonight, I bet too that I do not stay asleep all night yet again. Good thing I have had energy during the day, even though I am so tired. I just have a busy next few days so I am not sure when I will get much of a chance to really sleep! I was even in bed early last night.
Speaking, of I need to switch laundry and get to bed. I have to work the church fish fry tomorrow night and then decorate for Dave's big thing at the church Sat.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment