Sunday, February 15, 2009

Head shots, BEFORE and AFTER


The top picture is my "new hair", restored to my natural color, void of all gray. It was taken today. The bottm picture is the old hair, taken Friday night. Go figure, I have a GREAT hair day the day before getting it cut. I had taken to letting it air dry wavy instead of straightening it, and I really did like it. Today, I straightened it. I honestly like the bottom picture of me better, but that's because my face looks weird in the top one. Oh well. The hair is what I was trying to show here. It's strange how much you can't see the gray, but I assure you, it was there. I will find out tomorrow how it looks when I let it dry and make curls on its own. Please ignore the messy towels on the shower, the girls just throw things there, which is far better than just leaving them on the floor. Not to mention those do not match the room at all, the reason being the "good towels" that match are in the laundry.
By the way, shouldn't I REALLY wear lipstick? My poor washed out lips with their own color is dull. I very rarely wear the stuff because it bothers me and gets all over my flute and piccolo. But it sure would help the way I look for pictures!
Look for another post tonight with pictures from the house here! I decided I wanted to add them in so I would have them safe here.

No comments: