Yep, you read that right, it is currently 72 degrees outside! Too bad it isn't sunny or it would really be warm! It is just overcast though. Dave and I let the girls have a picnic lunch outside while we straightened things up inside then vacuumed. After that we went outside to trim the rose bushes and crape myrtles...FEB is the time to do that you know. Hopefully the weather will cooperate again this spring and we'll have lovely and plentiful blooms again! Two springs ago it warmed up, things started sprouting (in beg. April) and then we had 2 nights of a freeze that stunted everything. The crape myrtles were ick that year. BUT, last year they were great.
Today I have stuck to my diet. I had just one donut this morning, and considering I sat in that room with all those donuts for 4 hours I thought that was pretty good! I decided to take my work laptop in with me and kept busy on that, which forced me to leave the donuts alone. I was sitting RIGHT next to them and LEFT THEM ALONE. Lunch was a chicken/bean wrap. Dinner won't be so healthy, but I did so well the rest of the day.
The girls have been outside ALL afternoon. I made them put all their clean clothes away before they had their lunch picnic, it was nice to have a bribe to use in my favor!
We even opened the windows to let fresh air in. The air inside was 61 degrees and outside was 70 once we got home. After we opened the windows it quickly got to 66. AHHHH, fresh air. The next 3 days are supposed to be this warm, but the chance of rain increases each day.
Just had a few minutes to update so off I go. LATER!
No comments:
Post a Comment