Summer break is finally here...a much needed and deserved break. Dave took the day off work today so we could run around town and get things for the golf tournament picked up. It's been quite nice actually. In a bit we will go to Kroger's to pick up a few more things then should be about done.
I have an interview with the county school district June 20th, then will be set to see individual principals. I am updating my interview portfolio and getting excited about the job prospects! I will not be returning to the city district this coming year. It is a scary thing not having a job and not knowing what my near immediate future holds, but I know in my heart this is exactly what I need to be doing. Next week, I should be working on my schedule for teaching flute at the church. They want me to start this summer.
This is just day two of my summer break. Abbi has been home with me and Libbi finishes daycare today. Starting next week I will have both girls with me ALL summer. I am looking forward to it! Hopefully it won't be as hot as last summer (temps near 100 most of the time). Abbi helped me make dinner yesterday and today she has been so good while we ran errands. She was so quiet in the car that we thought we were childless lol! I almost fell asleep on our drive to pick up the donated beer for the golf tournament from the distributor! I almost fell asleep on the couch once we got home. Abbi wanted to go to Cici's pizza for lunch, so we did. That was after she had decided on Olive garden and I was looking forward to that. But, that's ok. She was happy and it was about her.
Well...not much else to update. The golf tournament has us pretty busy this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment