Today was the last day for students, I have just a day and a half left of teacher work days, then I am done at the school. It went well and I did not cry lol. I stayed busy enough giving exams and updating grades and packing that I really had no time to dwell. I really just want to get on with things now.
The woman in the district who is supposed to clear my paperwork has not returned my calls in the last 8 working days. Since last Wed I have left daily voice mails for her, left messages with her staff and have sent a few emails....I am getting fed up with this. Why have a person in charge of the teacher's paperwork if she is constantly going to be out at meetings and cannot return calls? It is frustrating to say the least. Because she has not done something that will only take two minutes for her to do, I have now lost out on 2 jobs that my supervisor wanted to place me in. There are others, but the more she puts off returning my calls, returning my supervisor's calls, etc...the worse it is for me. This could launch me into a tirade that I don't feel like visiting at the moment. I am once again ready to go to the superintendent, this is extremely unprofessional for her and it is hurting my chances for a decent job in the district.
SO.....Abbi is off at a birthday sleepover at a friend's house, she was so excited! Dave and I took Libbi out to dinner (she picked Steak and Shake lol). It was so nice just to spend time with Libbi. We have no real plans for tomorrow, so so so so nice for a change!
Well, I am sleepy and worn out! I have lots of laundry to catch up on!
1 comment:
The day after Memorial Day, I would be at her office at 8:30 and be prepared to SIT IT OUT. And get the work she needs to get done done. I might even make it 8 AM so that she has to walk by you to get to her own office. That way you can not be ignored..... Or camp by the front door. I take it you know what she looks like.... I would not just sit an dwait and call ... TAKE ACTION is my advice.
Nonnie
Post a Comment