We attended the annual awards banquet at church this evening for the Knight's awards. It was a dinner for families and then they gave out the yearly awards. The girls did so well , ate and behaved for the most part. I was very proud of Dave...he was given two awards, one for being on the special degree team and then another for a committee he is on (the Family Committee). Really nice plaques!
It was a very nice event! I am so very proud of him. Being a Knight means so much to him and I know the work he does is greatly appreciated. The Knight's are also like family to us and it is a great group of guys and I adore the wives too (and there are lots of kids). It is amazing the man has been able to find time with my busy schedule of being a hs band director for him to be able to attend meetings, be on committees and participate in so many events they do. It means so much to him and he carries a great deal of pride for this group of men. I think it means to him what my music means to me.
4 more days of students...YAY! Actually just one more day of regular classes then three days of exams (we will see just 2 classes per day each of the exam days).
I finally am ready to be done with the year. Dave and I were talking today, and I will keep the girls home 4 days of the week and they will go to daycare one day a week. This will give me a day to get things done without them, and they can take advantage of swimming in the pool at school of going on the field trips.
It is odd to think that summer is almost here!
Well, I would like me a nice soak in my tub then to sleep!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment