Friday, May 9, 2008

Some good news!

Finally, amidst a year of yuck, I got some good news at work. I am very hopeful that by the end of next week I will be able to announce and accept my new position! Cross your fingers and toes!

More good news, I got a phone call about an hour ago to judge the Memphis Youth Symphony auditions for flute....WOW! That is some prestigious deal! I am so honored and touched I was asked to do this. I will get to hear some of the area's best players, as well as get a nice paycheck too!

Thank you God for shining down on me today and reminding me to never give up hope even when all the cards seem out of my favor. I thank you.

I am going to spend the rest of the evening with my beautiful girls and husband.

No comments: