I have three days of exams left. Lucky for me, I have both of my larger classes tomorrow (30 in general music class and 70 in band class) then on Thursday I will see 9 students then 8 students, and Friday the entire day I see 5 students. I am so glad that my bigger classes will be done with tomorrow! I can get the exams graded and finish up a lot of things. Still no word on my position for this fall. The woman at the district office that handles the paperwork has been out of the office and unable to get back with me. My supervisor said she is wrapped up in a project right now and for me to just keep trying and so would he. All we need to know is if she got my paperwork and got it changed in my files so we can move on. I try calling her several times a day and have sent a few emails, I am trying to be patient because my supervisor has asked me to.
It was very nice to be home tonight, I cooked dinner and then played outside with the girls. I will very soon get used to a lot more of this!
Abbi had her awards assembly at school today, she made honor roll and got a nice little trophy. Dave was able to leave work to go, I know that made her feel good! He forgot the camera so I wasn't able to get any peeks of the ceremony, but one of the other parents was going to send Dave some pictures she took.
Libbi has been much better at school this week, but in the evenings here at home she has taken to refusing to follow directions when given and being mean to her sister. The girl got hot sauce three times this evening. She was sent to be right after her bath tonight with no snack. However, she is learning to apologize instead of being stubborn and the behavior at school is getting better. We'll keep up the time-out, the taking things away and the hot sauce.....and WILL conquer this with her. I do see progress starting to occur.
No comments:
Post a Comment