
I bet you had all given up hope on a recent picture! This one is only a few weeks old, was taken at the dance studio in their costumes for their upcoming recital. We just got them back yesterday, oh they are darling! Thank you so much to my husband for scanning them at work (our home scanner is not working with his computer right now) and emailing them to me.
I finally treated myself to getting a haircut, color and highlights...I really needed it! My hairdresser is great and it sure felt good to have her wash my hair three times! She makes it like a massage and I could feel my troubles melt away! AHHHH, felt great and I look good again hehe.
I then had a meeting...the transition meeting for the new booster officers with the old. It went quite well, but every thing I do the next two weeks is all for the last time and gets me closer to having to say goodbye to my students. Two more days of practicing in class for the concert Monday evening...very strange thought. I really am going to miss teaching high school and specifically these kids. I know, I am a big girl and I will get over it. It just takes my heart a bit longer to go through adjustments.
Well, I have had a long day and need to do a few things. I just could not wait to get this picture up for you though. ENJOY!
1 comment:
I can't believe your girls have grown so much. They are gorgeous!!!! They look more alike now and are growing up and losing their baby fat. I love it.... You are so fortunate to have the life you have and a loving and cooperative partner in life(that's you Dave!) I think Dave should scan more pictures!!! I love it.
Aunt Nonnie
Post a Comment