Yes, I knew it was high time I got my hair cut, and I took a big chance that my hairdresser was not only there today but also had time for me. Even just for a hair trim. Well, my wonderful stylist had time for the whole deal wtih me....color, highlight and cut. After 2 hour, I look pretty darn good if I do say so myself!
Was nice to be pampered for a bit. I am back home now and in between laundry, straightening things, and trying to figure out what to wear tonight.
Now, the PARTY part. My wonderful husband turned 40 in December, and he asked for no big party or such. So, I obliged and did not do anything, mind you that his birthday is ALWAYS right in primed concert time and just overall busy time of year for me. However, some friends and I had an alltogether different plan to GET HIM GOOD! So, with the group we are all in at church, we do socials monthly, either at people's homes or out at a restuarant. Tonight is one such of those social's at Mike and Donna's house (beautiful house, lovely folks). Dave thinks it is just another normal social, but little does he know that it is his 40th birthday bash! I ordered a cake and a friend is picking it up. They all got him gag gifts and oh man I can't wait to say to him GOT YOU! What I find even funnier is that Dave has practically slaved over making some sort of appetizer...he loves to recreate restuarant recipes, and this is something from Bahama Breeze. he has worked on it the past few nights. If only he knew lol.
The girls have been working to get their rooms cleaned today. Dave just ran to the post office. Here I sit in sweats and beautiful hair. I will let you know how the "party" goes tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment