I hope you had a fun and loved filled day! We bought the girls each a cute little stuffed animal and gave them each a card...I had them sitting at the kitchen table for when they woke up, and boy they were excited!
I did not have a good day at work today, and will leave it at that. I came home and laid down for a little bit then got up when the girls and Dave got home. Dave gave me a Andrea Bocelli CD and the MUSIC MAN dvd. I can't wait to listen to the CD!!!! He also got me some candy, like I need that, but it was so sweet of him anyways! After the day I had, I needed it.
My sister's son turned 1 today, so hard to believe!
Well, not much else to say here today. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment