Thursday, February 7, 2008

I NEED a nap!!!!

If it weren't a school night and I didn't have dinner and laundry and Dave away at a meeting, a nap is what I'd get. This is the kind of tired where your eyes will not stay open. I think the sinus infection may still be trying to hang on and is trying to push me down...my eyes hurt underneath, and some other telltale sinus areas. I have not been sleeping well. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT feeling stressed at work or in my life, nothing is going on that should cause me to worry or lose sleep. Please don't be letting me get sick.

I am looking forward to an evening home with the girls. I could have stayed at school a bit doing work (I am mostly caught up WHEW....but lots left to do just on a normal, daily basis), but I was out the door 30 minutes after the kids were released. I know after the girls are down I will get a nice, hot bath and then get on to bed myself.

:)

No comments: