Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Warmer weather IS coming!

Day 2 of Spring Break and it was a chilly and overcast one! I don't think it got above 45 degrees! Wouldn't you know, it was also the first evening of baseball practice. BRRRRRR!

More checked off "the list" today....I got the van in for tire rotation and checked on the status of my contacts. No need to provide super boring details of those little excursions! I'm not getting a lot done at home (the deep cleaning, etc.). The girls and I DID manage to sleep in until after 9 am.

Tomorrow is the start of our much anticipated warm-up! 65 and sunny for tomorrow, but near 80 for Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun! I'm ready for it! I know I prefer the cold, but I am so ready for warmer temps. I'm hoping we won't have a super hot summer like we did last year, but for now I'll just take seeing some warmth and sunshine after so many dreary days.

The warmer temps coming means we'll get to enjoy being outside! My goal is to stay home a good chunk of tomorrow, MAYBE venture out in the afternoon to try and find some boots for the girls, maybe not. I'm just thrilled it will be warmer! Not sure the back yard/landscape will be dry enough for me to plant the roses without encountering a lot of mud!

Not much else to report, the girls are getting haircuts Thursday afternoon, so I will get a new photo up VERY soon after that.

No comments: