Monday, March 14, 2011

Checking things off my list....

It's been a busy afternoon, getting things done on my "to-do" list! Most importantly, the girls and I slept in and had a lazy morning. After lunch we got dressed so we could get to our list while we had a rainy day.

I drove down to Germantown to renew my license plates, VERY harmless! No one was in line, the entire lobby full of chairs was empty, and it took all of 2 minutes, long enough for the lady to make change for me and staple the sticker to my paperwork LOL. And here's the kicker, she was SO DARN NICE! She really was all smiles, polite as anything and just made it worth my 35 minute drive there. The girls helped me dry off my tags to put the sticker on and we were on our way! The next stop was to get my van oil changed and a recall notice repair job done on the van. Again, they had an immediate opening so I jumped on it and an hour later was on my way home. The girls were perfectly behaved and I enjoyed Libbi giving herself some giggle induced hiccups! I've scheduled them for haircuts later this week....too bad there weren't any openings for the salon today!

Now we're home, just folded laundry, and I'm making dinner. I'll check the rest of my list and see what else can be accomplished tonight since it's still chilly and drizzly. By mid/end of the week it should be in the mid 70s WHOO HOO, so the goal is to tackle that list early as to ENJOY!

No comments: