it seems that at school today one of Libbi's classmates shared a story about BLOODY MARY. I've never heard of this story, but it had Libbi a bit worked up. She shared the story with Abbi, and upon returning home from us all working the church fish fry, the girls ran upstairs. Little did I know what was happening. They came downstairs crying. Apparently Abbi searched the web and they found info and a video of this so called Bloody Mary's after effects (I have no clue what they are talking about). They were scared and worried and basically both a mess and neither will sleep in their own bed tonight. Something about she comes in your house and makes your bed rise, then you wake up and there is blood all over the place to signify that she's been there in your room.
GRRR, for the SEVEN year old in her class that shared some story that's now got my girls FREAKED out. GRRR that I thought Dave had put all sorts of parental controls on Abbi's computer so things like this would be blocked (guess it still got through). We're trying to convince them this is not real and I even pulled up a search where in the explanation they said FOLKLORE, and I equated folklore to stories like Paul Bunyon, etc. They believed me a bit more, but are still scared.
I know this is a normal part of life, but GEEZE! I guess all I can say is AND THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
Been a busy week and I'm pooped! One day I'll show this post to the girls and we'll all get a good laugh out of it, but not tonight...I think we're all just too tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment