It was a beautiful day today. The girls were outside for most of it playing. I washed some rugs and things that prefer to dry in the sunshine (as opposed to the dryer) and allowed my self-cleaning oven to do it's job. Also went through some things, organized some things, and basically got more done! I wanted to plant my roses, but it's still too wet and muddy in the back yard. We have a few more days of warm sunshine, so I should be able to get to it soon!
Dave came home from work to tell me he took the rest of the week off work, YAHOO! Tomorrow he's taking the girls golfing while I meet with the Little League uniform people. That will give me a few hours all to myself, how nice that will be!
It' really been nice to relax and get things done around here. I am looking forward to Friday when the girls and I will be going on a picnic.
No comments:
Post a Comment