Dave's Dad and Aileen will be here tomorrow evening. They'll stay through Saturday morning. My Dad called late last week and while he'll spend Turkey Day in St. Louis with Steve and Valerie, he will be coming to Memphis Fri-Mon. I'm really looking forward to visiting with our parents :) I've tried to do a little bit each day, so that I'm not overworking and not able to relax at all tomorrow.
So, we'll do the big dinner over at Kevin and Jen's again, with her parents, and some other friends of ours. It's become a tradition that we love! Our contributions will be mashed potatoes (plain and heavy duty million calorie, super yummy ones too), a cranberry cheesecake pie, 2 deep fried turkies, and a veggie tray. That's all very easy for me :) We plan on eating around 2, so we'll have time to sit and enjoy each other's company afterwards.
The men all plan on playing golf that morning, but with a 90% chance of storms in the forecast, that may not happen. They'll also play Friday morning, and the weather looks to be sunny then!
I'll probably hit up some of the sales Friday, Abbi is in desperate need of some clothes and sneakers. She is growing so fast! We won't discuss the number of dance shoes we have gone through between both girls this year alone!!!! And Abbi needs yet another pair of jazz sneakers as she's outgrown hers! They couldn't make it just a little longer to get her through the parade GRR!
Well, off to a hot bath for me...I'm getting sleepy and grouchy.
No comments:
Post a Comment