It was a beautiful day here, the girls played outside. Got to 80 degrees. It'll be back in the 50s early next week, after all, it's yo-yo temperature time of year here. I'd not expect any less.
I managed to get some laundry done, although it is taking almost 4 hours for my dryer to dry a single load of laundry. It is nearing its life end I do believe. Dave is looking online as I type, at brands/prices and we've found some similar to what we've got now for decent prices.
He has forgiven me for leaving his soup out, though I still feel bad.
In 30 minutes I'll be leaving to have dinner with the Ladies Auxiliary. Jen is picking me up and we'll be heading to THE BUTCHER SHOP. Exciting, not only to get out and relax, but to go to a place I don't get to frequent with wonderful friends and ladies.
With that being said, I am off now to enjoy my evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment