WHEW. No one was hurt, no one hurt each other.....and it really looks nice. Judging is tomorrow, so hopefully we'll know soon how she did. Can we go ahead and start next year's project? Just sayin'...I mean, one can never have enough time right? For a few hours yesterday things got kinda rough, but we lived :)
Enough said!
We have a 24 hour front coming through, to soon bring rain, wind and cold. YUCK!!!! If tomorrow wasn't such an easy teaching day for me, I would opt to take a day off. I'm glad.....I'm trying to not take days off unless necessary...just trying is all.
So, in honor of that cold rain getting nearer, I am going to soak in my jacuzzi tub with a good book before bed. I'm HOPING I don't wake at 3 am like I have been for the past few weeks. Must be the colder weather LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment