Monday, December 17, 2007

3 days left!

3 more days of exams left before winter break YAY! I feel like I am to the easy part of the year! After the concerts, the evaluations and other big things related to that and so forth...well, life is so much calmer!

Would have been more calm had I not started my first class today only to have one of the principals drop in to do my surprise evaluation! Good thing I had a solid plan for that general music class (review for exam study game). I find it a bit unfair that with the pages upon pages of paperwork I had to do for the last evaluation on Friday, then an additional UNIT plan all drawn out due today for that as well, to have the extra eval today, BUT it went well and I am glad it is over. Only one more left and that one will be done when I choose :) I have been typing paperwork all day and all evening! Not to mention finishing typing up the final exams too. My fingers! We had to turn in study guides for each class we teach for today too....ACK. How unfair to have all this paperwork due in less than two days on top of trying to get ready for finals and other things, but I am breezing through it all somehow.

The girls made their gifts tonight for the grandparents, but I am not going to spill the beans as to what they made since family reads this. We are slowly getting the holiday gifts done, bought or made, a week is a long time!

Yesterday, we gussied the girls all up to take their holiday portraits, but the neat thing is that this year, Dave did it all on his own here in our home! Let me tell you, so many of the pictures are simply breathtaking and I cannot wait until Dave prints them out. This man should take up portrait photography on the side! Then today, Libbi's pictures taken by a company at daycare came back...again, such the little lady she is becoming.

It never did snow the other night, boo! And now tomorrow it is supposed to be 60 degrees, yet down to 30 tonight. I really am not sure I like this Memphis weather much!

Well...just wanted to type some good stuff for a change :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i sure hope i'm getting my annual pictures of the girls. I want to see how they have grown since last year.

Nonnie

Unknown said...

i sure hope i'm getting my annual pictures of the girls. I want to see how they have grown since last year.

Nonnie