Well, we got a few inches of rain tonight.
I also officially began a new quest in my life....playing handbells! The church choir is going to start implementing them soon and I thought...WHY NOT? It is quite fun and is going to be neat!
The girls are still dealing with this darn lice thing. Last night, I was checking both girls and was about down to the last little section of hair on Abbi and saw a live one...EWWW! I got it out and killed it. Both girls were shampooed again and then combed...poor things are so tired of the combing part. They fall asleep during it. Yesterday we took ALL of their stuffed animals and almost all their toys and put them in big plastic bags and tied them tight and put them in the attic. 4 huge bags of stuff that cannot be laundered so it has to be isolated and airtight for 2-4 weeks.
I am laundry weary! I have about 5 basket fulls sitting to be folded, but they are indeed clean. PLEASE let this cycle be broken very soon. It's driving me insane. Can you imagine if this was a true infestation with them everywhere (instead of a few little bugs and only a few eggs)????? I have no time to myself anymore, but this has GOT to be beat! it is so sad to not be able to hug my children for fear of me getting the things too, breaks my heart. When will I be able to hold and hug on my girls again?????
Well, I need some sleep now. It's a hectic week with band, but I am counting down the days until I am once again HOME and not at school every evening and weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment