Monday, October 22, 2007

More Rain!!!!

Well, more rain moved in today and looks to be here the rest of the week. It's the showery, yet steady kind so far. I hope it doesn't rain a whole lot though overall because of the football game Friday and the contest we host Saturday. Is it horrible of me to be wishing it will rain so I can cancel practice tomorrow after school and just come home for a change???? The band kids are all having their individual photos made tomorrow for the beautiful composite picture that is done each year. YES, I will have pictures of me taken and you'll get to see the new and smaller me! Shopping for new clothes (on rare occasion that I get to) is such fun now!

So, I am taking a break from working on contest stuff before heading to bed....I have been busy assigning jobs to my students for the day...YIKES, now I see why I handed it off to someone else to do last year...very tedious and time consuming, but I think the "worst" is past and I have a schedule that will work.

We had a great time at the pumpkin farm yesterday. Did get tons of great pictures and it was one of those really pretty fall days that makes you happy to be alive! The girls were so well behaved and had a great time. Dave will get the pictures online very soon.

Well, I am going to cut this short and make myself get to bed. I need to pick out an outfit to wear for the picture tomorrow first though.

No comments: