I went to bed at 10:30 pm last night and was asleep almost before lying down. I was tired. I usually am not in bed until 11:30 pm or later.
At 2:30 am....a thunderstorm woke me up. Soon, the weather radio alarm was going off and the girls ended up on the floor in my room. I flipped the tv on to see what the alarm was about and the radar was a mess! Nothing bad our way, just icky storms.
It proceeded to storm for a few hours straight. During which I tossed and turned and at best only dozed.
My plans of getting to bed early AND catching up on sleep went horribly awry!
So....I will try again tonight. Storms are NOT forecast and it should be quiet. The girls were grouchy today from lack of sleep too.
Choir concert is tomorrow night, I am PUMPED!
Headed to bed now, at 10:15 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment