Friday, June 26, 2009

Following in Mom's footsteps....sort of

The girls had their audition today for the Children's Choir at church. Libbi decided to be shy and did not want to do it once in there, but Abbi was all over it! She was asked to sing This Little Light of Mine while the director played it on the piano. He then did some pitch matching with her and she did great! I was VERY proud of her. She was selected on the spot to be in the choir! WAY TO GO ABBI!

Libbi just is not ready yet, and that is fine with her and me. Even though in my opinion she has a better voice than Abbi. But one must have the confidence and behavior to match. I seem to recall it was this very thing that kept me from having her participate in the Passion Play as well.

It looks like I may just be helping with the choir as well. The director was made aware of my background and well, hmmm.

No comments: