Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not happy

I am so ready to go home.  I miss the girls and while this trip has had some nice moments, as Dave so reminded me today, he is here on business.  There has been absolutely no couple time that could be called anything other than two people acting like they are on a business trip.  I've been asking myself if he is indeed my husband, he's not acting like it.  I feel like I am being ignored, I feel like perhaps he is not at all attracted to me anymore, let's face it....it was a mistake for me to come on this trip with him and even think for a moment we would have some husband/wife time.  Everywhere we have gone, he is more interested in taking pictures than acknowledging that I am with him.  I've asked him to sit with me, stop taking pictures, but he can't, or won't.  

Am I throwing a pity party, you bet.  I now want to go home and pretend this trip did not exist, it was a horrible idea on my part.  As I type he is snoring on the bed.  He had suggested we go to visit another lighthouse in a different town tonight, but he is the one who laid down and started to snore.  I do not wish to go anywhere with him right now, I do not even want to be in the same room with someone who is acting like he wishes I had not even come.  But, I am stuck here until we leave tomorrow morning.  I am not going to the festival tomorrow night once we get back to Cincinnati.  I know, I am being a brat.  I will just keep the kids and let him go.  I have no desire to go where hundreds of people are drinking beer and where everything costs money.  Is it really fun for me to just go stand around while making sure the girls don't run off?

The more I type the madder I get, so I am not going to type anymore.

No comments: