We were all outside by 10:15 am, enjoying the beautiful sunshine and nice breeze. Oh, and the shade that was still in the front. The girls were of course up early, but they decided to watch an origami show on tv and both had made cools ducks before I was even out of bed!
The girls played and rode their bikes, while I weeded some of the landscape and watered things. I even sat down and watched them play for a while too. By the time lunch came, it was getting warmish out and the sun was taking away the shade. The girls asked to eat outside, and so I obliged. Made us all sandwiches, they ate outside and I ate inside. I did go back outside after that, Libbi's plate had fallen on the ground. We sat for a good hour watching some ants cart of pieces of chips and such...it was completely fascinating and a great learning time for the girls.
By then it was plenty hot, so we ran a few errands here in town and wasted some time at the Dollar Tree and the Fred's before heading to the grocery to buy milk. That kept us busy and cool!
We came back home and the girls were watching Hannah Montana, Libbi fell asleep on the floor. Abbi and I started folding laundry and straightened up some things.
After dinner, the girls played outside and I got the sprinkler going in the yard. They played in it a little bit, but had more fun making up dances in the driveway. Sometimes they would both do exactly the same thing and looked so much alike!
I do so enjoy when they are getting along perfectly! But when they aren't...oh help me!
I will certainly not be doing updates every day this summer. I am too busy being with the girls. It is nice not knowing exactly what the next day will bring, and being able to just figure it out as I go. That's not to say that some plans will be in advance lol. We leave Thursday for Ohio and Michigan, once we get back I will have some specific things we will do, but aside from that just enjoying ourselves.
:)
For now though I am actually quite sleepy. My bed sounds like a nice place to go visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment