Well, the girls have lice AGAIN. We got the call late this morning that several live bugs were found on Libbi. Please insert many, many fowl words here that I do not ever say. I am very angry. It appears that it has come from daycare, yet again, from likely the same source it came from the first time. We treated the girls then I have watched their heads and hair like a hawk since then. I am so angry I just do not even know what to do or say. Poor girls are sick of getting their hair shampooed then combed, and it's putting an even larger strain on Dave and I. Once Abbi was dropped off after school at daycare, and Dave went to get her, they checked her as well. I guess they saw one bug on her.
I am tired of "bad news", I am tired of so much of this. My girls sitting in front of me crying, whimpering as I comb all their hair and pull on it, me angry beyond words.....it's just not a good scenario. I tried putting Happy Feet on to distract them, but that didn't work. My washing machine is again working in overdrive and even though we bagged up about every toy we own, we did the rest this evening. My children have nothing to play with now. My children do not even like me because I hurt their hair and head and they think I am doing this to them on purpose.
Yes, I am having quite a pity party and it is just going to have to run its course before I am done with it. So much in life that I am displeased with right now. I just want to crawl into hibernation for several months, but that's taking the easy road out. We'd planned on having lots of people over for Thanksgiving, but may have to cancel if this lice doesn't decide to leave our house.
Jury duty isn't over yet. Maybe tomorrow the case will wrap up. Can one submit jury duty parking for a tax write-off? I'll get up to 11 bucks a day, wow. Parking is $8.
Since I am in a bad funk tonight, I won't type anymore. Hopefully tomorrow I can be much more cheerful.
I'm not a happy camper tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment