There has been no mouse caught yet in the trap, but it's still in there! You can hear it....EEEK!
Beautiful weather today, and warmer than it has been in many days. It might have gotten to 86 degrees, but with that strange bright orange ball in the sky it sure felt hot!
The girls and I worked at my school for about 4 hours, getting things out and set-up in my room. Got a lot more done than I thought we would and they were not TOO annoying. Aside from continually trying to play on the temple blocks, even though it was driving me crazy!
I am PMSing, what can I say? EVERYTHING is driving me crazy right now and I try to just stay busy and let it pass on by.
We saw the tornado damage and WOW. It is amazing what has already been done to clean up, but certainly there is a lot left to do.
It is near 8 pm and I have not started on dinner. Dave will not make a decision on what he wants and I am tired. My arm is still sore...but getting a LOT better.
Not sure what the weekend will bring us to do. I have been getting back on top of housework and laundry...they are both a never ending thing around here. The girls do help, but for them to keep their rooms neat is a major accomplishment involving time in itself.
I talked to my Dad today, he is doing really well! He will be remaining in Florida for good, he has several friends there and does not really wish to move back to Ohio where the winter weather can be a pain.
Well, this is short and sweet. I HOPE to update soon again when a mouse has been caught!
No comments:
Post a Comment