Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still alive and well.....I promise!

It is Passion Play time of year and while I LOVE it, it means I am not home until really late each night. Not complaining a single bit!

Where to begin....

LIBBI. I got a note from her teacher early this week and it said that she has been doing a LOT better in class! WHOAH, did she have the right kid? Of course Dave had her give me the note right as I was brushing my teeth, so trying to be all happy and make a big deal about it was quite hilarious with a mouthful of toothpaste! Libbi just laughed at me.

ABBI. She has been busy with me and the Passion Play. She is in it again, as a stage child. She is on the side of the stage that I can easily see, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. She is doing a wonderful job and absolutely is enjoying herself! We've been up at church until 11:00 every night this week, except the last dress reh. tonight went so well that we did not have to stop or do anything over. We were out the door at 9:45!!!!! She has a pink dress this year and of course the angel costume for the finale. There is no dancing for her (or any other children) this year, but that is ok. Abbi is doing quite well with not getting home or into bed until so late. She wakes up in the morning happy and ready to go, so it does not appear to be affecting her. This would NEVER work for Libbi as that girl must be to bed early or she's a mess.

REPORT CARDS. Came this week and Abbi had all A's. Libbi has MASTERY for all things and some lower marks in behavior (I completely expected that, but NOT all the Mastery's.....YAY LIBBI!). She had not gotten a report card yet that didn't have several non mastery's on it, so this is great!

PASSION PLAY. I have lots of neat memories I want to go ahead and share. It is an all new show this year. Only a couple of things remotely like last year and so so so many new songs. he opening is my favorite part of the entire show. COOL music, archers, a real dove that flies around, and so forth. My favorite song (where the miracles are performed, dead girl brought to life among others) has gone through an overhaul and has new miracles shown that are nice! Also, some miracles NOT involving people are in it too and that's eat.

APRIL. Has it really come? Time is just flying now. School goes by so quickly (not complaining) and while the kids are getting more antsy, at least the days go by fast for me. We had storms today and heavy rain. Nothing bad though. The trees are really sprouting those leaves like crazy now and the pollen seems to have subsided just a little. Could be all the rain we've had....BUCKETS of it!

I am sure I have lots of things I left out, but I am taking my weary self to my bathtub and gettin' in! Then I will go straight to bed. The first Passion Play performance is tomorrow night, and there are 6 performances. Abbi only performs in Sun, Mon, Tue. Dave and Libbi will come Sunday to the performance.

Off I go to that bath. I wanted to let you all know we still exist here!

No comments: