Yes, it has been well over a year since I posted. I had no idea it had been THAT long, Facebook took over and I've neglected this corner of my world, terribly. But, I'm going to be back and am looking forward to sprucing up my blog and attempting to be here on a more regular basis.
This weekend was spent painting and redecorating my master bathroom. I still have a few things left to do, but I'm pleased with what has transpired, and hope to put a picture here soon. After a "mini fiasco" with the paint (and having to buy new paint and repaint everything a second time, it is beautiful!
I lost a great friend this past week, and it's weighing heavily on my mind and heart. While I'm hopeful things will work out, I'm not sure they will. I'm willing to, they are not. Which only leads me to believe that perhaps they weren't the friend I thought they were to me in the first place :( If there is one quality about me that I love, it is that I don't give up on people or friendships in my life, and if it takes a long time to work back towards a friendship, then so be it. I'm blessed to be a "forgiver", even in situations where I probably shouldn't, and can (and do) admit my faults. I'm nowhere near a perfect person myself, nor do I expect other people to be or believe as I do. I don't care for enemies, and prefer peace over war, though battles are certainly a part of life that helps keep us balanced and in check.
Anyways, there's so much updating to do here! I've got a busy Monday with work/having to run around to get copies of my hospital/pharmacy medical records from my pulmonary embolism in 2006. My case is going to be presented to the courts in the end of April, as part of a class action lawsuit, it's been expedited because it is a very strong case on so many levels.
Here's to a HAPPY MONDAY, and the start of Holy Week 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment