Monday, October 10, 2011

Update...

Abbi was awake until 12:15 am that night last week from working on those assignments.  She did not finish them, but completed enough to get a passing grade.  She's been far better about her work and I now know what I'm looking for.  Between the Study Island and the AR, both of which she procrastinated on, her grade in that subject was pulled down 8 points from what it would have been.  Harsh lesson, but one I do believe she has learned.  Now we start over for the new quarter, with higher AR points needed and more assignments (those aren't yet ready so we've got a break there for now).

She somehow managed to have a decent day at school, but her conduct suffered that day.  This in turn forced her average of the highest conduct mark to go down one.  Not so good, but another lesson hopefully learned.

Lots more "happy updates" but I'm sleepy tonight.

No comments: