
We awoke to find it snowing heavy, big, fluffy flakes! When we went to bed last night there was a 20 percent chance of flurries and less than an inch if we were to get any. The forecast was completely wrong, much to my glee! I am still fighting a terrible sinus infection and can't get past it. Did not want to take a day off work but mother nature took care of it for me. The girls slept until 8 am, and when Abbi came running downstairs she was yelling at us to get up because we overslept. Then she saw Daddy was gone and I told her to look out the window. She was so excited! Libbi ventured down soon after. Once we got up and about we went outside and immediately set to building a snowman. The snow had stopped for a lull and was already starting to melt. It is just above freezing now, but we are to get 6-10 inches all said and done by this time tomorrow. I really wanted REAL SNOW and am so happy we got it! This is day #4 off school due to weather, VERY out of the ordinary for us here. We'll be making some up, but I don't really care!I still feel lousy and this headache won't go away, but at least I can be home to nurse it. Dave did go in to work, not sure when he will venture back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment