Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day #5

Yep, we had yet another snow day.  Though I'm not entirely sure why, other than perhaps they jumped the gun by closing it last night when it was still sleeting/snowing.  Dave said the roads were dry and clear, but I imagine not ALL really were and this is a big district.

I finally slept well last night and feel pretty good.  The sinus infection was trying to kick my rear, but I kicked it back pretty well.  I'll take the night time meds again tonight just to be safe.

Girls were a little restless being inside today, but we busied ourselves with folding a BUNCH of laundry, making a double batch of homemade spaghetti sauce, and watching tv.  It was cold and windy out today so I wouldn't let them go outside....I know MEAN MOM, but I want us all healthy!  

We're all happy to be going back to school tomorrow.  Strange, a 3 day week!  Of course more snow is expected Thursday night and Friday.  This winter has been so wintery, not like Memphis at all.  

Not much else to update on. I'll go to bed soon here and get loaded up on rest.

:)

No comments: